Wednesday, June 16, 2004

The pity party

Rick and I have decided that we will wait until we have a doctor who will do more tests to decide if in fact I do have this AAS condition, and/or at very least have an answer ready as to what I will be prescribed and when. I cannot in all good conscience just keep trying and hoping that nothing will go wrong when I have been presented with this road block. I don't want to keep losing babies, I'm not sure if I can go through another miscarriage. I mean, I suppose I can if I have to, but I really want to do everything I can to prevent that from happening. So we wait.

Now that we've decided to do more waiting, I'm in one BAD MOOD. I don't want to think, hear or see anything to do with babies. Are babies overrated anyway? I mean, I've never even spent time with a baby before, is it worth all this worry and stress? I'm angry that this couldn't be something easy, that ever way we turn there is a road block when it comes to us having one of these babies that seem to have sprouted up all around me.

Of course, the answer is always YES. It will be worth it. The image of building a family of my own and a lifetime of memories and children that we raise to grow up and be their own people - it's worth all this, yes.

So, we will wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

The Blog looks great! I understand your decision to wait. I would probably do the very thing. Hang in there. You will be holding your little one before you know it! We'll all get through this together!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hi Jackie! You had nothing to worry about - your blog is not boring at all :). I'm totally embarassed to post mine now. Anyway, we are here for you and I'm glad you made a decision with Rick, and that you feel confident that you are doing the right thing. I'm sure it was a very tough decision to make, but you are strong and you will get through this. I'm thinking about you!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home