Scary
I'm scared of a lot of things lately. This weekend we're going to be seeing my inlaws and a bunch of Rick's aunts and uncles and cousins - I'm scared that they're going to be asking the "when are you going to have kids - you'd better hurry up before your clock stops ticking" kinds of questions. I'm scared that I won't give a nice polite answer if they do.
We have our doctor's appointment next Thursday and I'm starting to get scared that he's going to find something seriously wrong with me. I'm scared that we're going to be waiting months and months before we're allowed to try to conceive again. I'm scared because I'm spotting again and I'm only on cycle day 10.
One of Rick's brothers has a girlfriend that hardly ever comes to family events lately. I'm scared that she's pregnant and they don't want the family to know... and when I think that, I'm scared that I'm becoming a totally paranoid freak!
I'm scared that I push people away from me once they start to get close and then I isolate myself - this isn't a good way to keep friends! I'm scared that I will get swallowed up by these fears and my life will pass me by while I'm so busy being a scaredy cat.
It's too early for PMS right?
I'm also scared of heights, water, large groups of teenagers and snakes - but I've faced all those things. I guess I need to work on the other stuff now.
We have our doctor's appointment next Thursday and I'm starting to get scared that he's going to find something seriously wrong with me. I'm scared that we're going to be waiting months and months before we're allowed to try to conceive again. I'm scared because I'm spotting again and I'm only on cycle day 10.
One of Rick's brothers has a girlfriend that hardly ever comes to family events lately. I'm scared that she's pregnant and they don't want the family to know... and when I think that, I'm scared that I'm becoming a totally paranoid freak!
I'm scared that I push people away from me once they start to get close and then I isolate myself - this isn't a good way to keep friends! I'm scared that I will get swallowed up by these fears and my life will pass me by while I'm so busy being a scaredy cat.
It's too early for PMS right?
I'm also scared of heights, water, large groups of teenagers and snakes - but I've faced all those things. I guess I need to work on the other stuff now.

3 Comments:
Jackie - Hi Girl, I so relate to the in-law ???'s & there is no polite way to answer. I used to avoid it by saying we do not want anymore kids, we are happy all while inside I was aching to say I am trying but...
Sorry I can't be of more help. I believe you will be just fine. Fears unfortunatly are a natural part of this journey. You seem to have it so together in thinking everything through. I look up to you for that. Thinking of you especially as appt time approaches. The 12th is it??
Hi Tanya - you're totally a help just by being here! I will have to swing by the message board some time next week so I can check up on all you ladies!
Yes, the appointment is on the 12th and I will give a full report! Have a great weekend,
Jackie
Thinking of you, Sweetie. I'm looking forward to your appointment on the 12th. You know that everyone of us becomes afraid of that appointment. It's normal to feel that way. I just know that this will be a great step for you. And I'm looking forward to your updates.
Post a Comment
<< Home