My friend spot
Well, my friend spot showed up after all. I guess I just have to accept that this is how my cycle goes now for some reason. At least the panty liner companies won't go out of business.
Probably because my period is on its way, I feel like I would just like to stay home today and drink warm cups of tea, do some knitting and curl up with my cat on the hammock. This is always the time of month where I withdraw into myself and it's just too bad we don't have any ritual rites for this like they do in many tribal societies.
Probably because my period is on its way, I feel like I would just like to stay home today and drink warm cups of tea, do some knitting and curl up with my cat on the hammock. This is always the time of month where I withdraw into myself and it's just too bad we don't have any ritual rites for this like they do in many tribal societies.

1 Comments:
Aww, Spot showed after all, Sorry. The tea & hammock sounds like a good ritual to me. We should start one!
Post a Comment
<< Home