Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Extremities

I have come to realize that I am very much a person of extremes. I either have extreme highs or lows, extreme ideas or a blank slate... you get the idea. My whole life has been like this from when I was a child. I've always noticed a pattern in events that usually clump together over a period of time and then gradually things get better until I'm on top of the world, and then we start the whole process over again.

Lately it's been a daily event though - this isn't something that I can recall experiencing before. I either wake up in love with life, or feeling that I have to force myself to face the day. Is this what depression is like - I'm really not sure? Could it be that I just haven't noticed the effects of the stress that taking your temperature daily, watching my body in anticipation of ovulation and just generally obsessing with fertility and babies is taking on me? I really have no idea what it is, but I am going to work on finding a balance between the two places.

I think maybe it's time to book a manicure/pedicure/eyebrow wax appointment. That is as good as therapy and the benefits are visible!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Mmmmmmm....sounds like the perfect therapy to me! Can I come??

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home