Lesson: never assume ANYTHING
You would think a simple thing like trying to fill a prescription for progesterone suppositories would be quite a mindless task - wouldn't you? I stopped at my pharmacy on the way home and waited and waited for them to call my name. When they finally did it was to tell me that they don't carry this medication and that I have to go somewhere that they will actually make it for me. WHAT??? Hello? What century are we living in? What country am I living in for that matter? I now have to go out of my way to some corporate drug and compounding office and have them fill it for me. I have a feeling it won't be a "while you wait" type of deal either. Looks like my plans to have a back-up stash of progesterone "just-in-case", on my trip have been foiled.
Oh well, I am constantly amazed at the little curves that get thrown at us in this life. "See" you at the end of September!
Oh well, I am constantly amazed at the little curves that get thrown at us in this life. "See" you at the end of September!

1 Comments:
I'll miss you Jackie! I hope you have a wonderful trip - I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures. We'll be thinking of you constantly.
Post a Comment
<< Home