Thursday, September 30, 2004

Nova Scotia photos

Here they are as promised:
http://www.eatonmedia.ca/pics/novascotia2004/

Please forgive the spelling - Rick was doing this in a hurry and is a spaz sometimes (in a good way of course). Also, make sure to click on the small photos to view the large ones - the links on the text parts are not all right I noticed.

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

The pics are great, thanks for sharing. It is no wonder why you can't wait to move there.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I love the pictures, and Rick cracks me up!!! You guys are too cute! It looks like you had a wonderful trip! I can't wait to get there someday!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I love your pictures (and the narration just makes it perfect!). :) Thank you for sharing!!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I love the pics! Especially your dream home! Don't show Christine, she might snatch it up before you since she's looking at houses :)

The whale pics were really cool!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie- those are great pitures!! thanks for sharing

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home