36.28 degrees Celcius
That's what my temperature was this morning when I took it at 6:30am. I have taken the first step back into the world of trying to conceive. It's a baby step really, because if I just happen to ovulate before I go to the doctor's office on November 1st, then there will be no trying this month.
I thought maybe the heavens would open up and shine down upon me this morrning as I took my temp... but nothing like that happened. Just a regular day, same as the one before, except that I had to turn the light on to read the thermometer. I guess I haven't caught the fever yet - but maybe I need a few days to ease back into it.
I thought maybe the heavens would open up and shine down upon me this morrning as I took my temp... but nothing like that happened. Just a regular day, same as the one before, except that I had to turn the light on to read the thermometer. I guess I haven't caught the fever yet - but maybe I need a few days to ease back into it.

1 Comments:
Jackie
Hope that this cycle works out the way you want. Little steps back into the crazy rollercoaster ride of ttc is the only way to go to keep your head from spinning. A little over a week until your appointment. Praying for you that you get the answers to get you back to ttc again.
Post a Comment
<< Home