Full circle
There's something about fall and Thanksgiving that makes me all introspective, more than any other time of the year. I always feel like this is the time for new beginnings and working towards better things. Okay, maybe I feel a bit like in spring too, but fall is my favourite!
After our guests left this weekend I started to plan new projects for the house. It looks like my back hallway is about to experience a new beginning as well! I've already stripped the stairs and put down a coat of primer. Today I am going to look for paint chips on my lunch hour.
I just realized , that after this cycle (and assuming everything goes well at the doctor - even though it's seriously BAD to assume anything) that Rick and I will finally be TTC again. Only one more cycle... these are my last couple of weeks drinking wine and having extreme jogging sessions on my treadmill. I wonder if I will be less obsessed and worried this time around or if it will be back to business as usual... we shall soon see if I've learned anything over the last six months!
I am going to actually savour these last few weeks - really going to try and enjoy myself! Although - I'm not assuming anything.... of course.
After our guests left this weekend I started to plan new projects for the house. It looks like my back hallway is about to experience a new beginning as well! I've already stripped the stairs and put down a coat of primer. Today I am going to look for paint chips on my lunch hour.
I just realized , that after this cycle (and assuming everything goes well at the doctor - even though it's seriously BAD to assume anything) that Rick and I will finally be TTC again. Only one more cycle... these are my last couple of weeks drinking wine and having extreme jogging sessions on my treadmill. I wonder if I will be less obsessed and worried this time around or if it will be back to business as usual... we shall soon see if I've learned anything over the last six months!
I am going to actually savour these last few weeks - really going to try and enjoy myself! Although - I'm not assuming anything.... of course.

2 Comments:
Jackie - Yes you do need to enjoy these nest FEW weeks. I mean few b/c after this follow-up appt this dr. is going to have the best ttc plan for you & you will be pg so soon!!! Get busy & get those projects done ;)
I love your outlook on this! (And fall is my favorite, too!)
Post a Comment
<< Home