Hope
It's amazing what a difference a day can make in your life. It was just 24 hours ago that I learned that I have an auto immune blood clotting condition. I also learned that there are ways to deal with this and if it turns out that in fact it wasn't even the cause of my miscarriages, that they also have a back up plan for that.
It has taken almost a full day for the news to sink in, but now I am really excited about the prospect of getting pregnant again. When I think about my friends with their children and how I am missing out on that time of my life so far, it makes me feel a bit empty. But as I was recently reminded - never forget about Hope. I am really hoping that soon parenthood will become a reality for Rick and I.
It has taken almost a full day for the news to sink in, but now I am really excited about the prospect of getting pregnant again. When I think about my friends with their children and how I am missing out on that time of my life so far, it makes me feel a bit empty. But as I was recently reminded - never forget about Hope. I am really hoping that soon parenthood will become a reality for Rick and I.

5 Comments:
Woohoo! It's so great when Hope makes an appearance! I think it's fantastic that you know what to expect now and that your doctor has a plan of action laid out. Your time most definitely will come!
Don't ever lose hope! It's what keeps us all going, right? I just know that everything is going to work out for you. Your doctor is great and it sounds like you have a good plan to follow when you get that next BFP!
Jackie-Yay for Hope and a plan! I am so thrilled for you that your wait is over and you are on the road to a little one. Good luck!
Sarah WI
Yay! I love Hope, and I'm glad that she's made a return!! I'm here, rooting you on!!!
(((Hugs)))
HOPE - Glad you see there is always hope, though somedays are more difficult than others we can never give up. I got to keep telling myself that!
Post a Comment
<< Home