Friday, April 08, 2005

Birthday

There's nothing like a birthday to make you feel really blessed. I woke up this morning with no sign of the blahs. I think all the good food, family, and love cured whatever was ailing me. Oh, and the presents helped too.

I guess sometimes we just need a reminder that there are people out there that love us, even if they don't tell you every day. My friends and relatives really did a good job of making me feel special this year.

And I think I finally found the secret to getting a good night's sleep. Rick bought me a whole bunch of lullaby CD's to play for the baby. We put one on when we went to bed and within minutes I was out like a light. I haven't slept so well in weeks really.

Goodbye blahs - life is much better without you.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

JACKIE - Glad your family & friends could help chase the Blahs away :) Yeah on the good nights sleep. I often listen to a sounds of nature CD.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Happy belated birthday! (Although I DID wish you a happy birthday on your birthday! ;) ) Glad to hear you found a solution to the sleep problem! And that the blahs have been banished!!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I'm glad the blahs went away! And it sounds like you had a wonderful birthday too.

Just remember, if you ever have any doubts about being loved, just come by FF and we'll make sure you know just how loved you are. :)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home