This and that
We're sending the doppler back - no more little safety net to pick-me-up when I'm feeling insecure about things. I will always find something to be a bit anxious about and I just have to deal with that.
Speaking of feeling anxious: in 7 weeks I stop the Heparin shots and low dose aspirin. On one hand I will be thrilled to stop taking the meds and battering up my poor thighs. On the other hand - if those things are what kept bloods clots from forming in the placenta and thereby allowing me to have a healthy pregnancy - what is to stop that from happening once I'm no longer taking them? I guess that's a question for the doctor and I'm sure he'll have some answer that doesn't quite satisfy my overly curious mind but I'll have to make due with and convince myself that it is for the best.
Now that my cold seems to be on the way out, I am trying to busy myself doing things, rather than worrying about them - trying to get the house and garden in order, establish some semblance of organization in my office before I leave, figure out what I'm going to do about school (our prental classes happen to fall on the same nights as my practicums do, so I will be short of hours by the time this school year is over), find a new hair stylist (I'm not liking these bangs after all) and when all that is done, figure out what else needs doing.
What the hell did I obsess over before trying to conceive and pregnancy I wonder? I remember being a huge Survivor fan and reading all the spoiler boards and watching the episodes several times each a few years ago... it couldn't have taken up this much time though. Hmmmmm...
Speaking of feeling anxious: in 7 weeks I stop the Heparin shots and low dose aspirin. On one hand I will be thrilled to stop taking the meds and battering up my poor thighs. On the other hand - if those things are what kept bloods clots from forming in the placenta and thereby allowing me to have a healthy pregnancy - what is to stop that from happening once I'm no longer taking them? I guess that's a question for the doctor and I'm sure he'll have some answer that doesn't quite satisfy my overly curious mind but I'll have to make due with and convince myself that it is for the best.
Now that my cold seems to be on the way out, I am trying to busy myself doing things, rather than worrying about them - trying to get the house and garden in order, establish some semblance of organization in my office before I leave, figure out what I'm going to do about school (our prental classes happen to fall on the same nights as my practicums do, so I will be short of hours by the time this school year is over), find a new hair stylist (I'm not liking these bangs after all) and when all that is done, figure out what else needs doing.
What the hell did I obsess over before trying to conceive and pregnancy I wonder? I remember being a huge Survivor fan and reading all the spoiler boards and watching the episodes several times each a few years ago... it couldn't have taken up this much time though. Hmmmmm...

1 Comments:
Jackie,
Glad to hear you're feeling better. And you and Kicky will do fine without the doppler and all the shots. Your doc will keep a close eye on you! Was there life before obsessing about babies or TTC?
Rosanne
Post a Comment
<< Home