Thursday, June 16, 2005

Feeling alright - 34weeks

This week Rick and I toured the hospital that our doctor delivers at (where we will one of these fine days be going in to deliver our baby). I was starting to feel quite a lot of anxiety leading up to the visit, but once the tour was over, I felt so much better about everything.

I totally have a picture in my mind now of Rick, Paula abDoula and I doing our business in one of those nice, big labour rooms. Much better than what I was previously visualising.

___________________________________

There is a light at the end of our basement rennovation tunnel. Today the floors got sanded and the first coat of varnish was applied. They are coming back on Monday for the second coat. The only other major job is the painting, which shouldn't take too long. I am so happy that there will be a finished room by the beginnging of July and I will finally be able to make some sense of the baby's room.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

That's wonderful that the basement is finally coming together - I know you both have worked so hard on it.

Glad the tour went well. I still chuckle everytime I see "Paula abDoula"! tee hee!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home