Monday, November 08, 2004

Nothing to do but wait

Okay, that's not quite true - I have plenty to do, but somehow can't get my mind off the possibility of being pregnant this month. I guess nothing really changes. Once I got that "thumbs up" for trying from my doctor, I went right back to being obsessive about conceiving. I think that Rick just flipped right back into baby making mode as well, like we never skipped a beat. I would have thought that all that waiting had taught me some patience, but if anything it's made me want to make up for lost time.

So, here I am, taking baby aspirin daily, shoving 2 bullet shaped progesterone suppositories - you-know-where twice a day, and hoping and praying that we got lucky this month. All of this while being totally busy at work, but somehow finding the time to wonder almost hourly if in fact we managed to accomplish our task.

4 dpo and counting....

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Tanya~ said...

the dreaded 2ww.... We need to find something to chat about to keep your mind occupied, if that is possible. It is funny no matter how hard you tell yourself not to obsess the more you do. I think ttc is like riding a bike. You can always pick it back up anytime.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

You've been so busy lately, too, that we can't occupy you in the group either! I'm hoping the TWW flies by for you!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Isn't it funny how fast we get back into old habits? And how much time we find to obsess even when we're swamped?

Thinking about you during this 2WW! I am sending tons of baby dust and good vibes your way!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Crossing my fingers for you, and sending you lots of babydust!!!
*****************************************
*****************************************
*****************************************
*****************************************
*****************************************
*****************************************

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home