Thanks for the reminder - I needed that
I recently had a random visitor leave a comment on my blog that reminded me of really how much I have to be grateful for and how far we've come over the past year. This time last year I was coming up on my first angel date and I was wading through endless tests and doctor's appointments.
And here we are, a year later - full term, finished with all the medication, and I'm on maternity leave. Getting the baby's room done, money, guests, all those things are so secondary when I look at the big picture. And sure, childbirth is going to hurt - but not like the heartache of losing a baby. I can deal with physical pain, I can do this!
Thanks for stopping by Liz, I needed that reminder.
And here we are, a year later - full term, finished with all the medication, and I'm on maternity leave. Getting the baby's room done, money, guests, all those things are so secondary when I look at the big picture. And sure, childbirth is going to hurt - but not like the heartache of losing a baby. I can deal with physical pain, I can do this!
Thanks for stopping by Liz, I needed that reminder.

1 Comments:
Congratulations on the arrival of Sam!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home