The body that won't cooperate
I'm pretty sure that infertility must have driven at least a few women insane. I am not feeling very fertile at all right now and somehow that seems to make me feel inadequate. I guess it's the equivalent to erectile disfunction for men or something! My temperature is going down and I have started spotting again - after having ONE normal cycle out of all the cycles that I have been charting. Now that I am armed with all this knowledge it just seems impossible to give it all up and just go with the flow. It's causing me stress, but at the same time I would still find other ways to obsess I think.
It seems like a very good thing that we have the appointment with this miracle doctor in August.. otherwise I would feel pretty hopeless. I am just hoping that I'm a run of mill case that he's seen a thousand times and he knows just what to do to fix everything and allow me to get pregnant the very next month (oh yeah, and without any fancy drugs with lots of side-effects) - too much to ask?
My job has been suffering through all of this, so I am going to go and make a concerted effort to be productive today!
It seems like a very good thing that we have the appointment with this miracle doctor in August.. otherwise I would feel pretty hopeless. I am just hoping that I'm a run of mill case that he's seen a thousand times and he knows just what to do to fix everything and allow me to get pregnant the very next month (oh yeah, and without any fancy drugs with lots of side-effects) - too much to ask?
My job has been suffering through all of this, so I am going to go and make a concerted effort to be productive today!

1 Comments:
Uggg! Sorry it looks like AF is almost here. I thought for sure you were going to make it past this short LP thing this cycle after your last good one. But I'm sure your doctor will have some good ideas for you in August. Hang in there! And I totally relate to the "work is suffering" comment. Mine is too!
Post a Comment
<< Home