Thursday, May 18, 2006

Writing again

I feel the need to start writing again. Lately I turn on my computer and don't really know where to go. Mostly I am procrastinating when I should be doing my case studies for school, but I want to make the most of that time and hopefully this will be the way to do that.

Sam is almost 10 months old now and he is my constant companion, my source of joy (and sometimes frustration). We have pretty much found a good groove together - he seems happy with the activities I have chosen for us and with the friends we have made. Really, life is good for us.



That's all that I really need to say today. I know there's something in me itching to get out... but I'll let it happen in it's own time. That's was at least a start just typing a few sentences...