Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Procrastinator

I have a list of things to do that's about a mile long (don't we all?) It's mostly a mental list and it keeps growing day by day. That's because I am great at identifying what needs working on, what's wrong with the house, the yard... what schoolwork I need to do - but I only seem to get around to things when it's situation critical.

I have had almost 2 years to do 14 case studies for school. I only have 2 lectures left to go to now in which to practice my "chosen" case study that I will end up presenting to a board of examiners at the end of June. One of those lectures is tonight and I just finished writing up my case this morning. Right now I am supposed to be writing a detox protocol for my step-mother and my dad and instead I'm spending precious nap time surfing the internet and drinking tea.

I could on, but I won't because I am going to get something crossed off the list in spite of myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home